Not knowing how to read a clock is frustrating for your child AND for you.
The practical skill of Telling Time will give your child a sense of control and autonomy--and more confidence to navigate the changing world around them.
As they make their way through the Telling Time Activity Workbook, your child will master the many skills of reading a clock, in a way that feels easy and fun.
The clear, step-by-step format helps kids truly master each step so they avoid confusion later, and feel confident even with tricky times and clock faces.
Your child will learn to confidently:
- know the difference between the hour and minute hand
read and write digital times
- understand AM and PM
- accurately identify the hour (not just at "o'clock")
- tell time to hour and half hour
skip count by 5s, 15s, and half hours around the clock
- tell time to the nearest 5 minutes
- quickly identify the quarter hours (:00, :15, :30, and :45 minutes)
- understand language "half past", "a quarter past", "a quarter till"
tell time to the minute
read a variety of real-world clock faces
- tell time on clocks with missing numbers or Roman numerals
⏰ ⏰ ⏰
Younger children can stop at any point that begins to feel difficult, and can pick up the more advanced lessons a little later.
Older kids should start at the beginning. They may work through the first lessons quickly, and that's fine, but it will form the foundation for more advanced skills.
**NOTE: This is an instant digital download--nothing will be shipped.
Your ebook pages will be available immediately upon purchase to print out and use.